Monday, January 31, 2011

weekly update 1/31/11

OK, I decided that I will do Reviews of albums from time to time and in between so this doesn't just sit here I'll do a quick rundown of what I was listening to for the previous week.  I'm going to try to do this on Sunday nights or Monday mornings.

This week I mainly listened to the Joe Budden album that I already reviewed as well as the latest Roots album, "How I Got Over".  The Roots album is pretty good.  On first listen I was a little so-so about it but it's grown on me with subsequent listens.  It will probably be the next album I review.  Another album I've been listening to a bit is the new CeeLo album, "The Lady Killer".  It is not exactly what I would call a hiphop album.  It most closely resembles neo-soul or something, however it is an amazing album from start to finish.

1 comment:

  1. The Roots album is very enjoyable, one of my favorites from 2010.

    I post hip hop on my blog as well, check it out

    ReplyDelete